Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coming Events


April's Christmas Quilt Along is this Saturday, April 14th with our lovely hostess Lesley of The Cuddle Quilter. You certainly can quickly catch up with the offered mystery quilt designed by Sue Abrey, but you are certainly welcome to, also, just stitch along with a Christmas gift of your own.


There will be a progress link-up for Hands2Help on Sunday, April 15th over at Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Even though you haven't pre-signed up, you still can join - just pick up the information on Sarah's blog.


From April 15th- April 22nd is the link-up for your Bingo Cards for the May For Me quilt bingo. You will be able to link up on any of the four host blogs.
Tonya - Hillybilly Handiworks - also lists all rules and prizes
Marcia - Marcia's Crafty,Sewing, & Quilting
Snoodles - LilyPad Quilting
Sharon - VroomansQuilts

Remember - link to a specific post on your card that includes your list of square space characters.



The Table Topper Blog Hop will be April 16 - 25 with lots of lovely inspiration and give aways. Yes, I am ready for this one and will be one of the blog participants.


The linky will be up April 16 - 22 for the HST Festival. I am finishing the last few stitches of the binding!


Sew Lux String Challenge for this month linky found here closes April 16th.

Sew Lux Charm Challenge link up found here closes April 22nd.

I hope I haven't missed any! Yes, I am participating in all this madness (well, can't play the Bingo). Starting next week I will be offering ideas to help you get ready for May For Me. May is my birth month, and I plan to share the celebration all month long with all of you.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you amaze Sharon you always have so much on the go,love your bingo board.xx

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Do you have time to sleep? You make me tired just reading all you do.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Sharon, thanks for all the great reminders!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Wow, some really busy times coming up. I cannot wait for the table topper hop either. I've been wanting to make some smaller quilts and I think that will be inspiring.

I have gotten rid of all sewing commitments but Ahhhh's and the H2H--hoping that will free me to enjoy some fun BOM's.